Virtual Race Series
How to guide for virtual race series 2022
We will be using RGT Cycling (https://www.rgtcycling.com/) to run these races. The great news is that it is 100% free for you to join (as long as you are a 2022 Sault Cycling Club member) as the club’s membership covers you!
Their how to guide can be found here: https://www.rgtcycling.com/get-started/
There will be two race series, one open to all and one exclusively for the ladies.
You will need the following:
– Trainer with smart capability
– TV/Laptop/Tablet to display software
O P E N T O A L L (7:30 – 8:30 PM)
- Tuesday, February 8 – First to Finish
- Tuesday, February 15 – Elimination
- Tuesday, February 22 – Time Trials
L A D I E S O N L Y (7:30 – 8:30 PM)
- Friday, February 11 – First to Finish
- Friday, February 18 – Elimination
- Friday, February 25 – Time Trials
F O R M A T T Y P E S
– Straight race, first to cross the finish line wins!
– Elimination Race, riders start together and a specified number of riders are eliminated each lap, the last three will sprint it out for the win!
– Time Trial, Riders are set off with time gaps, the fastest time on the course wins!
H O W T O W I N
Points will be awarded for the top 5 riders in the straight race and the time trial and the top 3 riders in the elimination race.
A link will be provided to take you directly to the event on the evening of each race.