We’ll be spending the summer on St. Joe’s starting Wednesday June 15. Rides to begin and end at La Terrazza Fransizi in Richards Landing. Rides will depart at 7pm and range from 1.5 – 2hrs in length. Stay for cold drinks and warm food and hospitality at La Terrazza after the ride. Route details for each ride will be posted ahead of the ride.
Partly cloudy and 18 DegC for Sunday. Let’s go to St Joe’s!
The program is as follows:
- Departure from John Rhodes Sunday JUNE 12TH at 10:00am
- Trunk Rd to 17B to Echo Bay
- Left on Bar River Rd after Echo Bay
- Cross the highway then right on Government Rd
- Left Pumpkin Point Rd then back on Government Rd
- Right on MacLennan Rd
- Highway 17 to turn-off to the island
- Take 548 to 4-corners then right to Richards Landing
- Lunch at Richards Landing
- Back same way
Alternate departure locations and time if you’d like a shorter ride:
- For a 66km ride: Echo Bay at 11:00
- For a 42km ride: Corner of Government Rd and Pumpkin Point Rd around 11:30
Hope to see you there.
We’re starting to add a little more spice each week. This week we’ll depart Crimson at 6:30 and once again head westbound on Fourth Line to Allen’s Side continuing southbound to Base Line. Continue west on Base to the T intersection at Walls Road. From here: right on Walls, left on Deans, left on Second and go all the way out to Gros Cap. Turn around and head back east on Second all the way to Town Line. Turn left on Town Line, and continue up the hill to Third. Continue on Third to Allens Side. North on Allens Side up the hill onto Fourth and continue to Goulais. Right on Goulais back to Allens for a second slog up the Allens Hill. Finish at the Mailbox around the bend. Soft pedal back to Crimson.
Starting Wednesday June 1, Wednesday is the new Thursday as the Thursday Nighter you know and love will now be on Wednesday Nights. We will continue to ride on Thursday for the Month of May. We apologize for any inconvenience this schedule change has created and hope to see you all on the road.
Jamie has cancelled tonights ride