The Social Distance Dozen starts tomorrow!
All 13 of the hill segments are listed below.
Have fun & happy riding!!
Brule Road: https://www.strava.com/segments/25525240
Prince Lake: https://www.strava.com/segments/25511823
Town Line: https://www.strava.com/segments/25511791
Carpin Beach: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494466
Allen Side Road: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494421
Red Rock: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494395
Maki Road: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494376
Goulais Ave: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494339
Crimson Ridge: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494315
Old Goulais Bay Road: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494288
Old Garden River Road: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494258
Third Line: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494230
Landslide Road: https://www.strava.com/segments/25494209
13 Hills. One Ride. Can you climb up them all??
Through the month of September, the Sault Cycling Club will host this self timed event where entrants must ride all thirteen hills in one (six hour or less) ride, choosing their own route to complete them. Hill segments will be timed but not the rides between them.
Landslide Rd, 3rd Line, Old Garden River Rd, Old Goulais Bay Rd, Brule Rd, Crimson, Goulais Ave, Maki Rd, Red Rock, Allen Side Rd, Carpin Beach Rd, Town Line Rd, and Prince Lake Rd. (In any order you like!)
1. Be a Cycling Club member.
2. Ride between all segments.
3. Ride the same bike. Equipment changes are allowed for mechanical failure, but not for any advantage (ex: you may change a tire if the sidewall is cut, but not to switch between road and gravel for a different hill.)
5. Submit only one entry.
6. Complete the ride in 6 hours or less.
7. Obey all traffic laws.
8. Complete the ride in September 2020.
9. Post their ride to Strava and submit a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Worst Weather Finisher
-Youngest Male & Female to Finish