If you’re interested in joining and supporting the Sault Cycling Club, that’s great! We’d love to have you!
Your annual membership fee will help support many great things such as:
- Trail maintenance and building.
- Volunteer and advocacy work of the club.
- Supplies and training for ride leaders.
- Development and presentation of proposals at city hall to make our city a better place to ride.
- Access to club run events (typically includes weekly rides and monthly special events).
- Insurance costs and supplies for the events we run.
- Most bike shops in town offer a discount of some kind if you show that you’re a member.
** Please note that we are currently working on a new plan for issuing member cards. We hope to have an update in the near future. For now, you can keep your receipt as proof should you require it for your discount at one of the local shops!
Member Fees & Information
Memberships run for a calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
- $30 for Adults
- $15 for Youths
- $70 for Families
You can now purchase your membership online, right here! Please note there’s a payment processing fee of about $1 that’s added to the online prices
- Annual Membership
- Youth Membership (A parent or guardian must sign your waiver, even online)
- Family Membership
Alternatively, you may pay with cash or cheque at most club events (But please reach out to the ride leader ahead of time) or by cheque by following the instructions below
- Print and complete the “Application Form and Waiver“
- Bring the completed form and a cheque for to any of the addresses below. Cheques are payable to the Sault Cycling Club.
The Sault Cycling Club is a not-for-profit corporation.
Sault Cycling Club c/o YMCA 235 McNabb Street Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 1Y3
Algoma Bicycle Company 360 Queen Street East Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario P6A 1Z1 (705) 759-3443
Velorution 162 Old Garden River Road Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario P6A 5B6 (705) 253-9388