RIDE or RUN 50 or 100 MILES!
This isn’t your typical ride or run. Challenge yourself to complete the 50 mile or 100 mile course!
When: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Where: Hiawatha Highlands
• Open to current Sault Cycling Club members. Not a member? Join our club today!
• Start and stop anytime you like. Restock when you need to. The course is not timed.
• Each lap is approx. 27 km. If you are planning to do the 100 mile, we recommend starting VERY early in the morning.
• Ride on your own, or with your friends. Please remember to stay in your social bubbles!
• This is self-supported, so you need to bring everything you need for the ride with you and leave it in your vehicle at the Hiawatha parking lot. Lights will be needed to finish the 100 miles.
• Follow the trail markers on the Crystal, Pinder and Red Pine Trails.
We recommend following them in the direction they are signed – but you can complete your 50/100 miles on whatever trails you like! (Ex. Do the Whole Enchilada x 3 for the 50 mile course, or Do the Crystal once, 5 Red Pine loops and 3 Pinder loops. You’re total miles are what is important!
The SCC will have a tent set up for a portion of the day to cheer you on! Note: We will not have any supplies on hand, so come prepared!
- If you finish while the SCC booth is still set up, you will receive your token of achievement!
- We will review your Strava / Garmin to ensure completion.
- For those that finish later, we ask that you submit a screenshot of your ride: to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll let you know when your token of achievement can be picked up from your local bike shop!