13 Hills. One Ride. Can you climb them all??
Through the month of September, the Sault Cycling Club will host this self timed event where entrants must ride all thirteen hills in one (six hour or less) ride, choosing their own route to complete them. Hill segments will be timed but not the rides between them.
Landslide Rd, 3rd Line, Old Garden River Rd, Old Goulais Bay Rd, Brule Rd, Crimson, Goulais Ave, Maki Rd, Red Rock, Allen Side Rd, Carpin Beach Rd, Town Line Rd, and Prince Lake Rd.
1. Be a Cycling Club member.
2. Ride between all segments.
3. Ride the same bike. Equipment changes are allowed for mechanical failure, but not for any advantage (ex: you may change a tire if the sidewall is cut, but not to switch between road and gravel for a different hill.)
5. Submit only one entry.
6. Complete the ride in 6 hours or less.
7. Obey all traffic laws.
8. Complete the ride in September 2020.
9. Post their ride to Strava and submit a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
Worst Weather Finisher
Youngest Male & Female to Finish