The Sault Cycling Club is hosting our Annual General Meeting on Thursday February 7th from 7-9pm at Feeding Your Soul Cafe/Two Brain Workshop (96 White Oak Drive East, near Sackville and Second Line).
- Come hear about what the club has accomplished over the past year, and what’s coming up this year.
- Club executive positions that will be open for election are:
- President – Eric Eddy is interested in continuing
- Treasurer – Ngaire Roubal is interested in continuing
- Trails – Peter Henry is interested in continuing
- Road – Open, no incumbent
- Fat bike – Jan Roubal is interested in continuing
- Advocacy – Andre Riopel is interested in continuing
- Director at large – Joel Wenham is interested in continuing
- Secretary- Open, no incumbent
- We are looking for volunteers to help with rides, events and trails for the coming year.
- Meet with your fellow club members and provide input on what you want the club to be and to do!
- Stay and socialize after the business is done, there will be food and beverages available, roller races and a rolling slide show.
Hope to see you there!