The details are in! Join us at the Hiawatha Highlands on Sunday October 15th for Hiawatha Cross, Presented by Algoma Bicycle Company
- 11:00 am – Registration (Tent behind the Ice Cream Shop)
- 12:00 am – Race 1 – Sport Division (45 minutes)
- 1:10pm – Race 2 – kids race 9 and under (1 lap)
- 1:20pm – Race 3 – kids race 10 and over (15 minutes)
- 2:00pm – Race 4 – Open Race (1 hour)
Kids race will be a fun course within the confines of the main Kinsmen Park Area. Sport and Open races will be treated to a fun and challenging course featuring a mix of grass, double track and some short single track portions. The course will again feature the punchy undulations of the main 2k ski trail and twisty spectator friendly sections of the main park area. The race will stay true to its European Cross roots with the return of the dreaded Sand Hill.
A Giant Bike Demo will also be on site so come and try out some fresh new bikes from Giant.
Participants must be members of the Sault Cycling Club. Memberships will be sold on site for $30 and $10 for Kids Race participants
You can also follow this event on Facebook